Ultram is an anti-depressant which is highly recommended for pain-relief in certain chronic conditions. Another name for Ultram is Tramadol that has opioid and mono-aminergic properties. Opioid is quite effective in treating chronic pain and components of this medication slow down serotonin and noradrenaline (norepinephrine) stimulation, that plays a role in depressive disorders.
1. Relaxes your mind and frees you from all sorts of pain
2. Enhances your mood making you more energetic and lively
This is the reason for using Ultram as medicine to treat depression.
1. Ultram Addiction - Ultram can prove to be addictive for those who do not consult their doctor before going for it. Sometimes, self-medication makes you tolerant to the dose and you get a constant feeling to increase it and you get addicted. Such withdrawal symptoms like sleeplessness, nervousness and mood disorders start to occur if you stop taking the drug.
2. The other effects of Ultram are mild and short-lived like you might get the feeling of dizziness, drowsiness, stomach or intestinal distress (usually constipation). This is the reason why the patients taking Ultram are not allowed to drive.
1. Ultram is quite effective in reducing pain from cancer, spinal problems (kyphosis, scoliosis), arthritis and even surgery!
2. In some cases, physicians prescribe this drug to help people with severe, chronic headaches and endometriosis.
1. No self medication please - Always consult your doctor before you stop or reduce any medication, mild drowsiness at one dose can become a deadly blackout in another. Never pass on this drug to a friend, even if he/she is in great trouble or pain - what works for you could be fatal for him. Your doctor is the only resource to help you to get rid of this Ultram addiction.
2. Before you decide to start on Ultram, be honest with your physician about your previous drugs' records. Sometimes, people having any other addiction in their present or in the past may be more prone to Ultram addiction. So do not forget that at this moment, your doctor is your God who will help you to get rid of all your problems!
So, you can make this drug a powerful tool to help you reach the active, pain-free life you deserve! Just be aware of all the side-effects and benefits of any medicine that you are currently taking and get rid of your problem without any hassles! Ward off all the myths and pre-conceived notions about its use and following these guidelines, just move ahead with it and get a NEW YOU!!!
I wish you the best of health throughout your life!
Navneet Brar provides much more information on Ultram and other depression medications like Lexapro, through his various articles on depression. You will also get stuff on types of depression like clinical depression, bipolar depression and so on.
And for fun and entertainment online, kindly visit his website http://www.top54u.com.